Friday, January 15, 2010

Double Chocolate Coconut Cookies


Tonight I looked up "white chocolate chips" in the index of Martha Stewart's Cookies and found this recipe: Double Chocolate Coconut Cookies (page 173). From the "chunky & nutty" section, these cookies are a perfect storm of all of my favorite things: chocolate, coconut and almonds. Yum! (Actually, the recipe called for walnuts, but in my humble opinion, almonds are a better combination with chocolate and coconut.)

These cookies are TROUBLE ... they are soooooo delicious that I will not be able to keep my hands off of them!!!

I used two tablespoons to drop them onto the baking sheet instead of the ice cream scoop as recommended by Martha, and as a result, my cookies are a little larger than hers and therefore yielded a lower number of cookies (I got about four dozen rather than the five dozen suggested in the recipe).

No comments:

Post a Comment